Raymond Weil Date, 29mm steel on steel, white mother-of-pearl dial, 67 diamonds
- Number of diamonds 67
- Diamonds carats Brilliant cut 32/24 - VVS2 to VS1 ct
- Date window At 3 o'clock
- Case material Stainless steel.
- Case size 29mm
- Case thickness 7.65 mm
- Dial White mother-of-pearl, set with diamonds
- Crystal Sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Bracelet/Strap Stainless steel
- Clasp Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Movement Quartz
- Movement caliber height 2.5 mm
- Water resistance 100 m, 330 ft, 10 atm
Provided in stainless steel for a touch of added warmth, this freelancer Ladies model is fitted with a matching 5-row bracelet equipped with a folding clasp and double push-security system. The 100 meter water resistance makes the watch an ideal timepiece for active individuals. The quartz movement is user-friendly and avoids the need for daily winding proving highly practical for the dynamic women. The date display at 3 o'clock provides a useful aide memoire against being sidetracked by a hectic schedule. Indeed, the freelancer Ladies is the ideal timepiece to follow your instinct in a modern life.
|Name||Date, 29mm steel on steel, white mother-of-pearl dial, 67 diamonds|
|Sub Type||Women's Watches|
RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.