Raymond Weil Ladies Quartz Date Watch, 30mm Two-tone, 8 diamonds
- Number of diamonds 8
- Diamonds carats 0.03 ct
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Case material stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating.
- Case size 30
- Case thickness 7.35
- Dial white mother-of-pearl, with Roman numerals and set with diamonds
- Dial diamonds type single cut 8/8 - SI2 to SI1
- Crystal sapphire
- Bracelet/Strap stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating
- Clasp stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Movement quartz
- Movement caliber height 2.5
- Water resistance 100 m, 330 ft, 10 atm
The tango classic ladies wristwatch comes with a sleek stainless steel wristband and casing. Equipped with a quartz movement and a date function at 3 o'clock, keep time with its easily read analog display. With two-tone stainless steel yellow gold PVD plated materials and a delicate white mother-of-pearl dial adorned with 8 full-cut 0.03 carat diamonds and punctuated by gold-plated Roman numeral markers, this timepiece offers a unique look and feel. Water resistant up to 100 meters with a scratch-resistant surface, it offers durability in a comfortable and stylish bracelet watch. Modesty and elegance are the key principles of the this modern classic.
|Name||Ladies Quartz Date Watch, 30mm Two-tone, 8 diamonds|
|Sub Type||Women's Watches|
RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.